Week 4 Part B: Defining YOUR Target Market
Who's Purr-fect for Cozy Cat Cafe & Bookstore
At Cozy Cat Cafe & Bookstore, is not only about selling coffee and books; I'll be offering an experience. I'm creating a haven for animal lovers, bookworms, and anyone seeking a little bit of peace and quiet in a busy world. But who exactly are my ideal customers? Let's take a peek at the profiles of the people I'm hoping to welcome through the doors.
My Ideal Customers: A Few Portraits
- The Avid Reader: This person loves getting lost in a good book. They appreciate a considered selection and enjoy discovering new authors and genres. They might be part of a book club, frequent libraries, and always have to "to-be-read" pile. They see reading as a form of self-care and are drawn to the quiet, cozy atmosphere that I'll be offering.
- The Cat Enthusiast: This individual adores cats. They might already own a cat (or several!) and understand the joys and quirks of feline companionship. They are drawn to the opportunity to interact with adoptable cats in a relaxed setting and appreciate the commitment to animal welfare. They might be looking for a place to connect with other car lovers.
- The Student/Young Professional: This person is looking for a comfortable and inspiring place to study, work remotely, or simply unwind. They appreciate the free Wi-Fi, the calming presence of the cats, and the delicious coffee and snacks. They might be seeking a break from the hustle and bustle of city life or the distraction of home.
- The Family with Young Children: I imagine family with young children enjoying the story times events and the opportunity for kids to interact with gentle, friendly cats. I'm offering a safe and engaging environment for children to learn about animals and develop a love for reading.
- The Local Community Member: I want to be a hub for our local community. This could be anyone who appreciates supporting local businesses and want to be part of something special. They value community connections and are looking for unique experiences.
Comments
Post a Comment